Join Our Team
What it’s like to work at Centerline Wealth Advisors
What are the Perks?
- Work/life balance: Louisville is a great city, large enough to occupy your free time with fun activities (Derby anyone?), but small enough to still have a smaller-town community feel. It’s a great place to raise a family!
- Continuous learning and improvement: We are always trying to move the needle forward at Centerline Wealth Advisors. Since Kaizen is one of our core values, we expect each team member to continue to “improve their game”. Let’s face it, the world changes, and firms that fail to change with the times often become a relic of the past. We’ve always managed to stay relevant and ahead of the game by learning and improving.
- Career Paths: Want to become a Wealth Manager? Start as a Financial Planning Associate and work your way to Wealth Manager and even Senior Wealth Manager.
- Professional Development: Centerline fully supports your journey in your chosen career path. From designations such as CFP®, AIF®, CDFA®, CSLP®, CEPA® etc. to assistance furthering other forms of education, we’re all in on making sure you have the tools you need to succeed. Advancement opportunities within Centerline abound for those with an unwavering desire to succeed.
- Mentorship: Unlike the big firms that make you swim with sharks, you will have a mentor ar Centerline to help you learn the business and show you a path to personal and professional success.
- Education: For star performers, assistance with educational advancement in advanced degrees can help hone skills along a career path. Sponsoring periodic educational conference participation is always on our radar.
- Fun stuff: We like to have fun and celebrate birthdays, holidays and big milestones. Chili cook-offs, Derby celebrations, big game days all have a place on our agenda.
Experienced Advisors- Are you looking for a better home and path to serve your clients as a true fiduciary? Are you tired of red tape and Wall Street pressures? Many advisors are looking for a better experience and ultimate succession plan so their clients will be taken care of in a fiduciary capacity when they are no longer able to serve them. Reach out to have a confidential discussion about how Centerline can provide these benefits to you and the families you serve.
Internships– We are able to offer a very limited number of internships for students who have an acute interest in finance, marketing, client service, communication and investor psychology. All are important disciplines for a wealth management team. This is an opportunity to gain experience, work alongside professionals, and learn how families are cared for with meticulously crafted financial plans.
*If you are interested, send a resume and cover letter explaining precisely your qualifications and why you think you would be a good fit for one of these positions to email@example.com. Please understand we can’t respond to every inquiry or submission.